Saturday, February 11, 2012

14 Look Ma! Look what I did!


Tutorial looks familiar? A few of my favorite tutorials has made the move from Happy Find and is now residing here. Enjoy!
***



*****Due to unforseen events, the tutorial will be postponed until a later date. SORRY! *****

Yay! My first couture t-shirt! I saw this project from this month's Altered Couture Magazine and I had to try it. I used a large sized men's t-shirt, a snip here and a stitch there and viola! You got yourself a fancy-shmancy top! 

DSC08246DSC08253
DSC08264

DSC08245



14 comments:

  1. I would really like to make this and was wondering when you were going to put the tutorial on here. I'm kind of confused on what you did to the waist and where the fabric for the ruffle came from...i asume from cutting another part of the shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have bookmarked the blog so I can come back for more steps on this awesome project when they are up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I pinned this on pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you cut strips out of the extra fabric and sew a straight line down the length of it, pull the string a little and add it to the neck line

    ReplyDelete
  5. justo lo que andaba buscando gracias.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh sure you did this...lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love, love, LOVE to know how you did this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Still waiting for the tutorial. Please post! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. When is this coming?! Summer is almost over, I have to finish before the fall semester starts!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please post tutorial!!!! This is so so cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Would love the tute someday....

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips