Thursday, April 26, 2012

0 be your best

Hi everyone!
I want to talk to you (the kids) about why it's important to be the best you can be. Just recently I received the Eastlake Optimist Club of Chula Vista's Student of The Year award for 2012 and it took hard work and focus.
I received a medal and $50 cash!
Sometimes it can be hard to do your best. Many times I don't want to do my homework or clean my room, and sometimes I make poor choices, but not doing the right thing has consequences like not being able to play on my Xbox or listen to my iPod. It's always important to try your best no matter what you're doing or where you are. If you study hard, you will go far and might even be rewarded with cool things like medals or awards, and when you get older you could get scholarships or even go to a really nice college.
One of the worlds most awesome teachers, Mr. Ly.
You just have to study hard and get good grades (maybe even be the teacher's pet... I hear that has perks). That's all there is to it! I know it sounds easy and I know it's not, but just try.
Oh, and avoid any bullies. They'll just bring you down. Just ignore them and avoid any drama. After that, school is a worry-free place and actually fun. Here's another tip: try to participate in clubs or Student Council. Get involved!
Waiting to receive my award.
I'm the Student Body President and Sergeant Leader in Safety Patrol. If I can do it, YOU CAN TOO! 
It was fun talking to you... I have to go and do my homework.

Bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips