Friday, July 19, 2013

4 You Call It Pants Roundup

Check-check it out! YCIP in da house... WHOOOAAA!
***
1. Cookin' and Craftin'  2. Nutta!  3. Anna Dungay  via Flickr Group 4. Sew Emotional via Flickr Group  5. Everything Else We Do  6. Polka Dot Elefant via Flickr Group  7. Sanae Ishida  8. Don't Lick the Floor  9. Anna Dungay via Pinterest  10. Sanae Ishida  11. Isola Bella via Flickr Group
More YCIP on KCW blog HERE and at Adventures of a Subversive Reader HERE and 19Nullsieben blog HERE.
***
KCW is nearing to to an end, but it's not too late to get a last minute sewing project in by the weekend.
Get the pattern HERE and HERE and show off your pants HERE.

If you already made a pair, let me know! Leave a comment with a link.

***
Have an awesome weekend, folks!!!

4 comments:

  1. Jay! Thank you so much for featuring my pants! I call your pattern a roaring success! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring! AND I finished my first Baby Slip Dress! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for including my pants! I see many more in the future...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Venus!! What a satisfying feeling!! I have just finished my first digital pattern - I would love you to have a look!! Can't wait to see what people make with it:))

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips